Sunday, October 5, 2014

SACHA COSMETICS EYESHADOW PRIMER

Today's review is on the Sacha's eyeshadow primer. I believe it's the second eye primer I owned. I bought it at the Sacha Image Center at Trincity Mall.

It comes in different shades to match your skin tone. I'm the shade MATTE BEIGE.

This primer didn't really impress me. It has a kind of greasy look and feel to it. The thing I loved about it is that is was close to my skin colour but because of its horrible formula it couldn't be used as a neutral eyeshadow.

PROS:

  • It held on to the eyeshadows, definitely improved the pigmentation of my eyeshadows.
  • I love that it was a skintone colour primer.


CONS:

  • It creased horribly especially in humid weather.
  • It was not lightweight on my eyelids.
  • The eyeshadows wore out really quickly.
  • You must set it as soon as the put the primer on.








This was one of the worst eye primers I've ever used. I definitely don't recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment