Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MILANI LIQUIF'EYE METALLIC EYE LINER PENCIL

I bought the Milani Liquif'eye pencil at Wonderful World. I bought it in 01 BLACK to use on the waterline.

I've used quite a bit of it and I found it to be a really great eyeliner.

PROS :

  • It's very soft, easy to use on the waterline
  • Very pigmented
  • Lasts all day
  • Not difficult to remove


CONS:

  • For me, it makes my eyes a little irritated and feel different. I'm not quite comfortable wearing it.
  • It's not retractable, you have to sharpen it, because of this I've lost quite a bit of the product if the point wasn't good enough.




The picture above is a swatch of the eyeliner and it's only one swipe and as you can see it's very pigmented.

This is definitely a great eyeliner to try out!
Let me know you guys thoughts on this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment