Monday, September 29, 2014

REVLON PHOTOREADY EYE PRIMER +BRIGHTENER

Hey guys! Today I'm reviewing the Revlon's Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener. This is the first eye primer I ever tried and I bought it at Pennywise for I think $54.95, again not too sure of the pricing.



The consistency of this eye primer is thin and it has a pinkish neutral color to it and it also has a brush applicator. I've never used this as an eye brightener as it definitely would not suite my skintone.

As I'm living in a Trinidad and we only two seasons rainy and dry season, this worked not so great for a primer.

PROS:

  • -It was lightweight and had a thin consistency.
  • -Improved the pigmentation of my eyeshadows.
  • -Prolonged the wear of my eyeshadows.


CONS:

  • -My eyeshadows still creased( minimal in cool weather and a lot in hot weather)
  • -My lids started looking oily throughout half of the day.






The last picture is a swatch of the primer and as you can see it's a slightly white with a hint of pink.

I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND buying this eye primer, I'm still on the search for that eye primer that would last throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment