Thursday, September 25, 2014

NYX RETRACTABLE EYELINER IN BLACK

Hi everyone! This is my first blog I'm ever doing so please excuse me if it's not great. I'm still getting the hang of it and I would love your feedback of your experience with these products and your recommendations.



I've been using this eyeliner for a very long time. It has become my HG! It never disappoints me when I wear it. I bought it at the NYX KIOSK at Trincity Mall. I can't recall the exact price of it but it's around $29 TT I think.

PROS:

  • -Glides on smoothly on my waterline doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
  • -It does NOT transfer below my lower lash line making me look like I just got hit in the face.
  • -It's inexpensive.
  • -It's pigmentation lasts throughout the day. I hardly ever see it faded.


CONS:

  • -For me the rich black pigmentation doesn't happen on the first swipe.
  • -It is a little tough to get off, using cleanser doesn't get mines off I have to use face wipes to get it off.



The swatch I did was one swipe and as you can see its very pigmented. Just for me on the eyes I need two swipes. Overall I love this eyeliner it's the best I tried so far, would definitely recommend this eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment