Tuesday, December 23, 2014

REVIEW ON ELF'S MINERAL INFUSED FACE PRIMER IN CLEAR

Hey dolls! Today my review is on the Elf's mineral Infused Face Primer. This is the first face primer I've ever used since I've started doing makeup. I was persuaded to purchase this after reading a review from my favorite makeup artist Krysta G who gave it high ratings.

I purchased it at Tres Belle Cosmetique for about $50tt. I must say it was an absolute great buy. This product worked amazing.

**THIS PRIMER GIVES A SATIN FINISH**
An absolutely gorgeous finish.

Skin type: Combination/Oily skin

PROS:
-You only need a little amount of product; one pump if product is quite enough.
-It leaves a smooth canvas for makeup application.
-It fills in fine lines and definitely hides pores.
-IT'S affordable

CONS:
-I became slightly oily in my T zone after about 4 hours.





After rubbing in the primer:

I definitely recommend you guys trying out this face primer. It's a great primer and does everything it supposed to do and best of all it's affordable and definitely worth the buy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment